Be The Best Communications is continuing to grow.
Do you want to be the best that you can be?
Do you want to join a growing agency with a clear vision of how to do things better for our clients and for our team?
Do you have the drive and ambition to help us become the best communications agency in the North?
Do you want to learn new skills which will put you at the forefront of the PR and communications industry?
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in:
- nationally and internationally significant PR campaigns
- meaningful B2B and B2G PR and public affairs campaigns
- becoming an expert in traditional PR, digital, data-fuelled PR, and strategic communications.
At Be The Best Communications we make you a simple pledge: we will help you to become the best that you can be.
Be The Best Communications is dedicated to helping businesses and organisations make connections and grow.
Due to significant growth in 2021 Be The Best Communications is looking to appoint an ambitious and driven PR professional who is open to learning new skills and becoming an expert in multiple disciplines of PR and communications.
By working with us you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in an agency passionate about supporting its people.
We are working with some exciting clients to help them:
- decarbonise the environment
- end homelessness
- create better town and city centres to live, work and visit
- launch pioneering property solutions
- deliver innovation in British infrastructure
We want to hire brilliant people with different skills and backgrounds.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who loves communications and wants to work on meaningful PR campaigns which make a difference to the world we live in.
- A deep thinker. Someone who see things differently and is willing to challenge the status quo in order to identify and take advantage of opportunities
- A problem solver who is passionate about the quality of their work and wants to do things better
Our offer to you:
- A competitive salary
- A £1,000 annual training budget to enable you to be the best that you can be
- Access to a company inspiration fund so you can visit places and attractions which inspire you
- Expert mentoring and on the job training and support
- Monthly well-being interventions
- Flexible hybrid-working policy which empowers you to work how and where you work best
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are implementing a flexible hybrid-working model in order to give staff the opportunity to work safely from our beautiful offices in Ancoats, Manchester.
However, we are also aware of the benefits of working from home.
As a result, we welcome applications for this role from across the North and beyond and will put in place a flexible working model that works best for the right candidate.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org